Sea to Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack
A completely new concept in compression dry bags - there is no valve. This innovation uses an air-permeable base made of eVent waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, but won t allow water to get back in.
- Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can t get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent fabric base
- Rugged 100 D nylon body lid
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Roll top Hypalon closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Super compact and very light
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be double bagged (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Fermeture supérieure étanche HypalonR
- Coutures étanches, doublure avec ruban hermétique
- L'air est expulsé, l'eau ne peut pas entrer